Sunday 24 August 2008

Academic writing : Deciding on a Career


My idea of the perfect career is in business. I'm going to become an organizer or a party planner just like my idol David Tutera, for three reasons. First, I enjoy meeting people, and prefer to work with people than things. Second, I'm fascinated in design. Design involves creating a new creative design which suitable with the condition. Design is just like a mind challenge game. Third, I'm so excited in business. Business involves to deal with people. I'm going to own a boutique which include providing services in designs, ceremonies, parties and more. Moreover, if I be an organizer or a party planner, I can design the theme of the ceremony, meeting people and deal with them at the same time. Nowadays, many people are already involves in this career. However, I'm ready to compete them and face the risks.

1 comment:

Azimah Mima said...

With your kind of 'energy', you'll make a great party planner, or as any event manager.