Thursday 18 September 2008

The Sweet Memories of Being Taught About Something.

When I was 4 years old, I lived with my mom in Mentakab, Pahang while my father worked in Kuala Lumpur. He went home just about twice a month. However, if he was at home he taught me and my sister a lot of things. The most unforgettable moment was when he taught us how to cook fried rice. That was the first time I was that man can actually cooked. My father taught us how to chop onions, chilies and so on. I was excited because that was the first time I saw my father chopped the onions so fast! I tried to do it too but it became a mess. Then he lighted the fire on the stove and began to cook. He lighted another fire on the stove to cook eggs. He put the oil into both pans and let the oil heated. After that, he put all the chopped onions and chilies into the pan, and he put three eggs into another pan. I was impressed that he could cook two recipes in a time. Then, while waiting the fried rice to cook, my father taught us to wipe the table, make drinks and arrange the dishes. After finished that, we took the fried rice out from the pan into a big bowl. Then, we called our mom to eat breakfast together. That was the very unforgettable moment because we seldom ate together because my father was not at home. The next day, I woke up at 7:00 am because it was the school day. I went to my parent’s bedroom then I realized my father was not there. I began to cry, I knew my father was on his way to Kuala Lumpur to continue his worked.

However, now I don’t have to be sad anymore because we had moved to Kuala Lumpur. My mom was also transferred here. We continue our happy life together, but I miss all my cousin in Mentakab so much!
;p

1 comment:

Azimah Mima said...

Interesting...to have a father who can cook...

btw, the past tense of 'put' is 'put'.